- Material: Sheet metal.
- Usage: CAD/CAM solutions for numeric control program generation in support of coordinate punch presses with CNC, adapted Italian machines from EUROMAC equipped with TopPunch system unit.
ROBURCAM is the NC program for coordinate punch presses from EUROMAC
- Affordable price
- Intuitive and user friendly interface
- A simple transfer method of one or multiple machine parameters into a program
- Ability to generate NC code for unlimited number of machines from a single workstation
- Code programming and editing by the workstation engineer
- Nesting – algorithm of part allocation on a metal sheet in the most efficient way
- Generation of reports and machine setup lists
- Compatibility with the most popular CAD/CAM packages and TopPunch formats (*.nc, *.sht)
- Ability to use standard TopPunch geometric objects
RoburCAM software is perfect while working with the most common geometries and simple drawings and can be especially useful at production sites just starting their way with press brakes or not yet having any software for CNC programs generation.
The affordable price and ability to generate NC code for unlimited number of Euromac machines from a single workstation also make this software just right for new and starting production sites.
RoburCAM is compatible with the most popular CAD software packages (AutoCAD, SolidWorks) and allows viewing and editing drawings in the following formats: *.prt (RoburCAM native format), *.dxf (AutoCAD), *.sht (TopPunch objects).
While creating a toolpath in RoburCAM, both automatic and manual parametric punching can be chosen along with various nibbling settings. Punch positioning can be set using magnetic equilibrium points.
During the NC code generation, an engineer can choose from a wide range of punching tools – standard or custom, specifically created for a certain part configuration. RoburCAM allows choosing a tool after a certain shape or pick it directly from the popular TopPunch tool library that is an integral part of RoburCAM.
RoburCAM supports insertion of tools in Multitool and Turret where tools can be saved, distributed, and edited in sets. Tools can be inserted with a drag-and-drop method which makes work with the program quicker and easier.
One of the most significant RoburCAM functions is nesting – algorithm of part allocation on a metal sheet in the most efficient way. Many nesting parameters and conditions (like nesting direction, minimal part gap, etc.) can be chosen freely by the manufacturer.
Due to impressive functionality of the RoburCAM system it is possible to collect various process statistics and generate specific setup lists for each machine individually.
Before running the program on a press brake, RoburCAM can verify correctness of the punching process and precision of the NC code (as an alternative to running it on TopPunch). Simulation speed and working surface layer (geometry, technologic process, sheet movements, etc.) transparency can be set there and, in addition, manual toolpath editing is available at this stage.