Станок для фрезерной обработки профиля
TEKNA TK 441/3 (Италия)
- 4-axis CNC vertical machining center equipped with an electric spindle that can rotate around the C axis, this allows for machining on three sides of a profile with just one clamping operation.
- This machining center is designed for drilling and conventional milling processes and also for copy-milling operations on aluminum extruded profiles and other materials, including steel profiles up to 5 mm thick, steel reinforced PVC, composite materials and various other plastics.
- The TK 441/3 model can be implemented in every industry and its flexibility and robustness allow to efficiently machine components that require high performances, such as aluminum profiles produced by the largest extrusion press all over the world.
- Standard versions are available in 3 machining lengths: 3500, 6700 and 8400 mm. Upon request the machining center can be manufactured in different lengths in order to meet the special needs of each customer.
- Special fabricated and weined steel bed frame with finish machinend, linear recirculating ball slideways on X axis. Double precision rack and pinion axis motion driven by brushless motors with a rapid-traverse rate of 80 meters per minute.
- Bridge type gantry assembly with cast structural beams that include finish machined, "Y" and "Z" axis linear recirculating ball slideways. Precision rack and motion driven by brushless motors with a rapid-traverse rate of 57 meters per minute in Y and 40 meters per minute in Z.
- Mist coolant system utilizing "micro-drop" technology.
- Twin - machine divided into two areas for lengths 6700/8400. While the unit is machining on one side, the operator can safely load/unload the second work area thus reducing set up time increasing productivity.
- Electric-spindle with automatic tool change and liquid cooling system.
- Ports USB, Lan.
- External protection net.
|Machinable lengt, mm||3500
6700 (Twin 2850 x 2)
8400 (Twin 3700 x 2)
|Machinable width, mm||max 720|
|Machinable height, mm||max 300|
|Machinability on three faces, mm||300 x 700 with tool|
|Electric-spindle automatic tool change||9 kW, 14,3 Nm, 4 poles ISO 30, max 24000 rpm. Liquid cooling system|
|Movements of the electric spindle axes||Axis C: +90 deg to -90 deg in 0,01 deg increments|
|Electric-spindle drives||brushless motor with reduction gear drive|
|Motor-driving tool store||1 x 14 tools or 12 tools and 2 aggregate heads (for L= 6700 and L= 8400)|
|Fixed tool store||1 x 14 tools or 12 tools and 2 head (for L= 3500)
2 x 14 tools or 12 tools and 2 head (for L= 6700 and L= 8400)
|Control of axis X||brushless motor, gantry on linear recirculating ball slideways, double precision rack|
|Control of axis Y||brushless motors, linear recirculating ball slideways, precision rack|
|Control of axis Z||brushless motors, linear recirculating ball slideways, precision rack|
|Axis escape safeties||mechanical and electric limit switches and software|
|Axis positioning control||with rotating transducers|
|Operating system||Windows XP|
|Axes management||numerical control with industrial computer|
|Accuracy, mm||repetition on linear positioning +/- 0,1|
|Maximum speed, m/1'||axis x = 80
axis y = 57
axis z = 40
axis c = 7000 gradi/1'
- Console with LCD monitor, keyboard and mouse.
- Linear slideways with recirculating balls: thanks to these slide-ways, machine’s components can smoothly slide along the machining axis. The ability to withstand mechanical stress while simultaneously maintaining a low coefficient of friction and a high sliding capacity enables these linear slide-ways to improve the performance of the machining centre.
- Pneumatic one/two-way clamps: they are mounted on linear slide-ways and the milling head automatically positions them on the machining table; the clamp arrangement is controlled by the CNC system. Using the two-way system you can simultaneously machine 2 profiles with different dimensions and machining processes.
- Fixed tool store.
- Motor-driving tool store: it is installed in the central area of the machine and it electrically moves on both sides of the TWIN area, reducing the tool change interval. A removable enclosure protects tools from chips and dusts produced during the machining process.
- Tilting electric-spindle: the rotation is powered by a brushless engine. The precision reducer that is provided allows for angle adjustments between +90° and -90° along the horizontal axis, with increments of 0.01°.
- Bar code reader.
- Laser detection kit: when different profiles are placed on the machine without being properly positioned, the laser reader locates and determines the various zero execution points.
- Translator carriage for the clamping system (only for machine with machinable lenght og 6700 - 8400 mm).
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
- Automatic sound deading cabin: complete machine enclosure made up of sound-absorbing panels mounted on the back, lateral and top sides and of a shield with an automatic lowering function in the front side. In the TWIN mode, it is possible to independently open and close each half of the front enclosure, by controlling them from the CNC system.
- Aggregate heads for end machinings.
- Conveyor belt for chips removal. 3D Probe: contact probe that is used to accurately inspect the workpieces with complex geometric forms.
- This device improves the productivity thanks to the fast and accurate measurement of the components.
- Remote controlled electronic wheel: operator friendly control workstation with manual pulse generator for remote control of spindle(optional) and other machine functions.
- Supplementary coolant fluid tank - 30 l capacity.
ГК «ROBUR International» обеспечивает подбор и осуществляет поставку сварочного оборудования, предназначенного для сборки и сварки металлических полок, стеллажей и дверей.
Наш поставщик BOLDRINI , предлагает фланжеровочные станки RIBO 06 EL 4000 со скидкой 17 000 евро и сроком поставки 40 дней!!! Предложение ограничено количеством оборудования на складе: в наличии только 3 станка!