Punching presses are advanced and effective solutions for sheet metal processing. Contemporary CNC machines are equipped with flexible multi-station turrets that fulfill a wide range of manufacturing needs. These aren’t limited to punching. In fact, a large high-tech punch press will also do nibbling, bending, embossing, engraving, marking, fine contouring, high-speed forming, and more.
Technology Italiana machines are of the servo-electric kind. They’re notable for:
- Top speed, quality, and precision;
- Nearly limitless forming capabilities for parts with complex geometry;
- High productivity when working with metal parts of varying thickness and sizes;
- User-friendly Windows-based CNC interface with a TFT display and keyboard;
- Opportunity to install an automatic loading, unloading, and sorting system.
The Technology Italiana punch presses can process a variety of sheet materials like steel, aluminum, brass, titan, plastic, composite panels, and more. Combine that with high returns on investment, and these machines are a great fit for small-scale workshops and high-tech manufacturing plants alike. After all, the CNC punching presses can produce a multitude of goods: from circuit boards and TV casings to furniture parts and missile components. And they’re bound to provide value to your production.